Because Financial Consciousness is Powerful
Before you invest in a company, buy a ticket, make a reservation, or shop for anything, ask yourself does this business…
- support our community or drain it?
- strive for gender equity?
- support policies and leaders that perpetuate oppression?
- align with a sustainable environment or profit off environmental destruction?
- Support the futures of our children?
- Support any Trump business or policy?
#GrabYourWallet is a boycott movement helping consumers flex their consumer power in favor of a more respectful, inclusive society. Led by digital strategist Shannon Coulter, the movement has contributed to 15 companies severing their financial ties with Trump brand products including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Kawasaki, Wayfair, The Honest Company, Jenny Craig, and Carnival Cruise Line. Since the boycott began on October 11th, 2016, the #GrabYourWallet hashtag has been seen over 700 million times on Twitter and is evolving into a centralized resource for big-hearted citizens to use their economic power in ways that promote equality and liberation.
Check out www.grabyourwallet.org and learn about which companies to divest from, and what socially responsible companies you should start investing in. Be an influencer. Use your consumer power, and make sure your money supports your beliefs.